A LITTLE ABOUT ME

Helloo! I've always wanted to start a blog, so I decided just to take the plunge and go for it! Here I'll be making posts about the things I get up to, which will hopefully encourage me to get out the house and actually do something for once.

To start of with I'll introduce myself. 

I'm Jasmin and at the moment 17 years old (March 20th). I live in England where blue skies are a very rare siting :(

Some hobbies of mine are: 
  • Drawing
A section of my Portraits project for my A Levels :)

  • Taking photographs
Match boxes in Donna Flower Vintage 
Walking through the forest near sunset

  • Singing to songs alone with headphones in  (sounding like a cat most probably!)
  • Going to the beach
Instow Beach
Instow Beach
  • and playing around with make-up
My well-loved makeup products
  • Zoella Beauty small bag
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
  • Collection Lip Butter in 'Vintage Rose'
  • Happy Jackson - YAY Vanilla Lipbalm 
  • No7 Eyelash Curlers 


-- What are some of your hobbies? Let me know in the comment section :) --

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIKE RIDE TO THE BEACH